Sunday, July 20, 2008

If there ever were...

If ever there were letters…

…To paint you with.
Syllables to create your smiles.
A touch to capture your love sounds.
A trust to produce a portrait of our mutual existence.
If ever there were.

If ever there were words…

…To construct sweet memories of nothing: the warm greeting, the kiss
goodbye, the gentle embrace.
To create a wild orgy of uncontrollable urges, late night seductions, and
sensual cuddling
To delicately whisper those three words—YOU ARE PERFECT
If ever.

If ever there were sentences…

…To lick the wounds of your troubles.
And Save your faith when it is drowning in the pool of insecurity.
And pick you up when fall to the floor.
And, ha ha ha, to let you know that I will always….
.
.
I will always lo (ve)
.
.
.
I will always lo….

If.

I was going through an old email account and I found this jawn that I wrote
in 2003.

2 comments:

The Academic said...

I like this jawn a lot.

Anonymous said...

This made me smile.. as they all do. Nice work :)